Create Digital signatures and Sign PDF documents online
Signer is a PHP system that allows users to create digital signatures, add text to PDF documents and sign PDF documents online. Signer allows users to manage files through a database file system and folders. Requesting signatures couldn’t be more easier since it’s just a matter of sending an email request via ‘Request sign’ feature.
- Create Electronic signatures
- Upload signatures
- Draw signatures
- Sign PDF files
- Add text to PDF files
- Request other non-users to sign documents via e-mail
- Request signatures for specific marked points
- Import files from dropbox
- Import files from google docs
- Valid self signed digital signature
- Guest signing, no need to create accounts each time
- Convert DOCX to PDF
- Add initials, date, company name, address and full name automatically
- Upload and manage template
- Fast processing speed
- Send automated reminder for late signing
- Real time signing request notifications
- Create files and folders (File system)
- Manage teams
- Import and add customers
- Multi user
- Email and in-App notifications
- Document Chat
- Document history
- Rename and duplicate files
- Beautiful and responsive UI
Below are screenshots from some
pages of Signer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer customization?
Yes! We do offer customization but not as part of support. Customization is done on request at a fee depending on the scope of work. Signer can be integrated to other web apps or customized to suit your needs.
What framework is used?
Signer is built on raw PHP and no framework used.
Can I purchase Signer and resell it?
Yes, absolutely! You will need to purchase the extended license instead of regular license if you intend to resell signer to other clients.