Your customers can help to solve issues before they become problems
Praisely is a customer review and rating collection system. Praisely gives businesses the opportunity to invite customers to write a review for their businesses. It comes with easy website integration and can be integrated with any website type. Praisely allows embedding on review collection form as well as embedding reviews collected on your website.
- Review Collection: Praisely has a simple form where customers can leave reviews and ratings for your products and services. The reviews can be grouped categories.
- Review Replies: When customers have already submitted a review, you or your team can reply to the review. The reply feature allows interaction with customers and getting feedback incase of a bad customer reviews.
- Invites: Praisely allows you to invite customers to leave a review. You can invite users by typing in their emails or importing multiple emails. The invites are tracked when they are opened and accepted.
- Integrations: Praisely gives you the ability to collect customer rating and reviews from your website by embedding a code provided to your website. You can embed reviews collected in your website as well.
- Team Collaboration: If you have a team you can create accounts for them as well and they can help out with managing reviews.
- Contacts: Customers enter their Names and emails when submitting a review. This information is saved on your contacts and can be exported.
- Overview: This is a summary of all your rating, review and invite data at a glance.
- Multi user: You can build a saas software with Praisely since it supports multiple school accounts.
- Beautiful and responsive UI: Praisely was made with love and passion that’s why it looks stunning.
- Fast processing speed Praisely is faster with clean code written on PHP with MVC model.
Below are screenshots from some
pages of Praisely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer customization?
Yes! We do offer customisation but not as part of support. Customisation is done on request at a fee depending on the scope of work. Praisely can be integrated to other web apps or customised to suit your needs.
What framework is used?
Praisely is built on raw PHP and no framework used.