Version 3.2.4 – July 26th, 2020
- FIX: Fixed issue with multiple recipient template signing requests. Recipients were not prompted for input.
- FIX: Addressed problem with “Sign As Guest” not appearing on login screen when it was configured to be.
- FIX: Removed Google tracking code that should not of been in released code.
- FIX: Addressed a number of IE11 issues, including file uploads and icon display.
- FIX: Repaired CRON page, used for sending reminders. Also changed default reminder setting to Off.
- FIX: Fixed slow scrolling of of toolbar items and side menu on touch devices.
- FIX: Some international characters were not saving correctly in user First Name and Last Name fields.
- FIX: After creating a new folder your pending signing request documents were displayed in the new folder. Altered to only show these in the Home folder.
- ENH: Added functions so date/times convert to the user’s specified time zone setttings. Also added functionality to detect when the PHP and Database times are different to avoid calculation issues. Warning shown on dashboard to superadmin user.
- FIX: Stamp list now automatically closes when you select one to apply to document.
- FIX: Fixed issue with search box text color (it was very light).
- FIX: Added “base64.min.js” file to the project instead of referencing hosted version. Avoids a “MIME type (“text/plain”) mismatch” error in console.
- FIX: Prevent entry of non-users when completing a sign request if guest signing is off and new accounts are disabled.
- ENH: Separated SMTP sender address and username so they can be different when required (e.g. for sendgrid)
- ENH: Changed notification messages to display document’s name instead of just “this document”.
- ENH: On Signing Requests page, created two tabs to show Sent signing requests and Received signing requests.
- FIX: On Signing Requests page, the reminder function had “Kimeli” hard coded in the default reminder text.
- ENH: Loosened text restrictions to allow for non English characters in text fields by default.
- ENH: Introduced DISABLE_SHARE flag in .env file to disable file sharing on the various screens.
Updated/New files (33)
Version 3.2.3 – May 6th, 2020
- FIX: Previous update introduced an issue with signing requests for templates and chained requests (2nd recipient onwards) that included input fields. Users were not prompted for input fields.
Version 3.2.2 – May 2nd, 2020
- FIX: *** IMPORTANT CHANGE ***
Had the system reviewed by a security expert and implemented a number of security
enhancements to protect the system from Remote Code Execution, SQL injection and
Session Hijacking attempts
- NEW: Introduced the ability to optionally record user's IP address in document history
(enabled/disabled on System Settings screen, off by default)
- NEW: Added "(Back)" folder in to sub-folders, providing a way of moving documents
to the parent folder via drag-and-drop
- NEW: Admin can now create Business accounts. Previously only possible from sign-up
- IMPROVEMENT: Brand new HTML5 Signature Pad, offering smoother signatures and a more
reliable experience on mobile devices
- FIX: New personal user accounts had access to functions that should only be accessible
to business accounts and were created with access to default company
- FIX: With new Chrome update, some users experienced issues where rthe signature field
could not be dropped on to PDF document
- FIX: When saving a template, the text size of field sometimes increased and caused the
field to wrap
- FIX: Emails unable to include international character sets
- FIX: Issue configuring a text based signature on an iPhone
- FIX: Document list not displayed on IE1
- FIX: Email address box doesn't provide a scrollbar on Request Sign screen (when it
contains a lot of values)
- FIX: Records are skipped when using mouse scroll wheel on Request Sign screen
- FIX: Customer tab not populated on Send screen
- FIX: Drawing signature on mobile device while in landscape
- FIX: old reference to a non-existant auth.js file
- FIX: repeatedly clicking on the document viewer's + icon causes the document to go
- FIX: on mobile devices, increased default document resolution/scaling to avoid
- FIX: .env pathing on Windows is incorrect, causing issues when running under XAMPP
- FIX: "Signer" hard-coded on the Dashboard page title
- FIX: Customer users can now see requests they've received on the Requests page, not
just those they've sent
- FIX: Team limit not enforced for Business accounts
Note: Since this update was released earlier than expected to address security issues,
the planned translation support functionality is not included. A further update will
be released with this functionality when its available.
Version 3.2.1 – November 7th, 2019
- FIX: Share icon wasn't working
- FIX: With new Chrome update, signature field could not be dropped on to PDF document
- FIX: New tabs were created when clicking on some options on the Login page
Version 3.2 – June 15th, 2019
- NEW: Parallel signing requests (Multiple)
- NEW: Flow/chain request, send request to other emails after it's signed by the first
- NEW: Ability to Bypass login on signing request
- NEW: Added
- NEW: Added
- NEW: Timezone manager
- FIX: Font size increase on server
- FIX: Drag and click on phone
- FIX: Bug fix on chat
- FIX: Correct update time on signing requests
- FIX: Fix negative folder count
- FIX: List requests from the latest to the oldest
- FIX: Invited users have no access to files
- FIX: When the same input field is requested ask user only once
- FIX: Public accessibility toggle
- FIX: On page scroll the drawing pencil was off
- FIX: and fixed 4 bugs
Version 3.1 – February 12, 2019
- NEW: Added digital rubber stamps
- NEW: Timezone manager
Version 3.0.1 – January 25, 2019
- FIX: fixed 8 bugs
Version 3.0 – January 9, 2019
- NEW: Bulk delete files and folders
- NEW: Drag and drop files to folders
- NEW: Breadcrumbs of file manager
- NEW: Departments in company
- NEW: Password Protected folders
- NEW: Templates with fields
- NEW: Add custom fields and inputs
- NEW: Disk usage and file usage limits
- NEW: Adjust files accessibility(Share with others, departements or only me)
- NEW: Ability to disable PKI
- NEW: Ability to disable SMTP auth
- NEW: Excel & ppt documents for signing like .docx and .doc
- NEW: User can put custom specific point for text
- NEW: Rotate files
- NEW: Add symbols, images & shapes to PDFs
- NEW: Allow restoring of un-edited files
- NEW: Support landscape PDFs
- IMPROVEMENT: Update viewer
- IMPROVEMENT: Prevent creation of additional pages
- IMPROVEMENT: Fixed draw issue on Iphone & ipads
- IMPROVEMENT: Document viewer responsives
- IMPROVEMENT: Prevent cropping of landscape and wider files
- IMPROVEMENT: Prevent resizing of small files
- IMPROVEMENT: New look on dashboard
Version 2.0 – August 2nd, 2018
- NEW: Now reads/view supports password protected PDFs
- NEW: Support for docx
- NEW: Signing details (Initials, Company name, date, full name, bullets & checkboxes)
- NEW: Import from dropbox
- NEW: Import from google drive
- NEW: Allow guest signing
- NEW: Apply protection to PDF files (Printing, modified, copy & password)
- NEW: Valid Digital signature (PKI), self signed
- NEW: Change text styling(color, font, size, bold & italic)
- NEW: Upload document templates
- NEW: Customers module
- NEW: Convert docx to PDF
- NEW: Send signing request customers and team
- NEW: Send signing request to multiple users with their infomation in the document
- NEW: Send signing request to multiple users creating a copy of the original file for each user
- IMPROVEMENT: Mobile signature drawing bug fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Real time chat bug fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Limit staff for companies
- IMPROVEMENT: Open chats tab if new message come in
Version 1.2 – January 12th, 2018
- IMPROVEMENT: Documents page responsiveness
- IMPROVEMENT: Login page console error fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Datatables error when table is empty error fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Chat sender image was slightly hidden but now fixed
Version 1.1 – January 8th, 2018
- NEW: Add text to PDF
- NEW: List of signing requests (Change status or cancel)
- NEW: Reminders for late signing requests.
- NEW: Rename and duplicate files
- NEW: Replace a doc with another one
- NEW: Staff roles and permissions
- NEW: Option for download pdf with all signatures and without signatures
- IMPROVEMENT: Files used to disappear after completing a signing requests, now fixed
- IMPROVEMENT: Upload image as avatar, server make automatic resize of image
- IMPROVEMENT: Mobile team switch button
- IMPROVEMENT: Database upgrade
- IMPROVEMENT: Fix chat scroll issue
Version 1.0 – October 17th, 2017
- Initial release
What's your reaction?0COOL0WTF0LOVE0LOL